0   0   0
Complete Package !
All items *LIKE NEW*
ATX 85 (like new)
SIRUI T-024SK Carbon Fiber Tripod
SIRUI VA-5 Fluid Head w/ mounting plate
Outdoor Vision padded stay-on case
NOVAGRADE Universal Double Gripper Digiscoping adapter

Got all set up, then switched to Archery hunting. I really don't need this, I'd prefer to cash out on this and use the funds for other projects.
I have the box/paperwork for the Objective, but not the Eyepiece. Can probably find the box for the Tripod if that matters to you...

Complete Package ~ $4,050.00
I'm certain you can't buy this package for less, my loss = your gain!
I have more photos, but all pieces never went to the field and are in 99% condition.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Complete kit.jpg
    Complete kit.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Eyepiece serial #.jpg
    Eyepiece serial #.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Objective 1.jpg
    Objective 1.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Scope and Digiscope adapter.jpg
    Scope and Digiscope adapter.jpg
    642.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Tripod and Head.jpg
    Tripod and Head.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 91
OP
McCrackin

McCrackin

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd rather not split up the set, but I could probably go $3,800 for spotter only.

Clarson757

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any trade interest for a like-new swaro STC? Box and papers included

OP
McCrackin

McCrackin

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, due to the fact that GayPal is now enforcing (BS) IRS requirements to collect tax on transactions over $600 (keep in mind I paid +/- 25% tax when I earned my cash, then I paid Sales Tax to buy the item, now GayPal wants to report my "Income" to the IRS so I'll be taxed on those same dollars AGAIN??!!!), I have decided to not sell the Spotter Kit.
In the last 23 hours I placed 5 or 6 calls to GayPal, spoke with no less than 8 people, was told there was a problem on their end, so the funds could not be released/refunded. But, their Engineers would look into it, and the funds would be released in 24 hours - 10 Days...
Once I got someone on the phone with a brain, we figured out the problem and had it resolved almost immediately. Those calls consumed 3 1/2 HOURS of my time. The fact that it was the EIGHTH person who was able to see what the simple issue was (on their end) speaks to the incompetence of the 7 "Supervisors" that I spoke with prior.
Their process sucks.
They suck.
They are dead to me...
I will NO LONGER be using GayPal.
And I will be a Loud Voice of Reason AGAINST that platform...
To the Gentleman that was trying to buy it, I apologize yet again for the headache of the process. Thank you for your patience.
Rant over. You all have a nice life.
YMMV...

Status
Not open for further replies.