Aubrey's First Sheep Hunt, By Kyle Virgin

pcp100

FNG
She's shooting the little T/C Pro Hunter I put together last winter.
MGM 7-08 Barrel @ 20" length
Leupold 4.5-14x40 w/ Talley Mount
M-Carbo Trigger
Pinch over 6 lbs with a sling.
OAL of 34" so it doesn't even stick up out of my pack fully assembled.

Works great being a single shot because she shoots lefty and her sister shoots righty. Next step will be to aggressively flute the barrel and swap the stock for a M4 style so I can adjust LOP for each shooter.

aS86pGz.jpg
She's shooting the little T/C Pro Hunter I put together last winter.
MGM 7-08 Barrel @ 20" length
Leupold 4.5-14x40 w/ Talley Mount
M-Carbo Trigger
Pinch over 6 lbs with a sling.
OAL of 34" so it doesn't even stick up out of my pack fully assembled.

Works great being a single shot because she shoots lefty and her sister shoots righty. Next step will be to aggressively flute the barrel and swap the stock for a M4 style so I can adjust LOP for each shooter.

aS86pGz.jpg

[/QUOTE
wow

What backpack do you have her using? I have a backpack elk hunt planned for my 10 yr old this fall and trying to decide which pack for him

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
What backpack do you have her using? I have a backpack elk hunt planned for my 10 yr old this fall and trying to decide which pack for him
My daughter and nephews all run a Gregory Icarus 40. Great little packs, very lightweight.

Jackal7

Lil-Rokslider
Great story. Great photos. Loved the one piggybacking Aubrey across the creek. As a dad who has done the same for my daughter since childhood, and did it for her last week as a 16 year old on the Gallatin, it brought back good memories.