Availability of strings

BuckRut

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in desperate need of new strings and have a month to get them changed. My local shop says Vapor Trail is the only brand getting strings out in any reasonable time frame. Anybody order from ABB or GAS lately? What have the lead times been?

Definitely not gas.

Call around, see who can deliver. I think ABB is still pretty quick.

If it's a popular bow you might find in stock strings somewhere not if your color choice.

OR Archer

WKR
That’ll be a tough one to find in stock anywhere. It’s a long shot but try The Bow Rack. They may have a set floating around. 541-746-9711. Otherwise I’d get an order in ASAP

OP
BuckRut

BuckRut

Lil-Rokslider
I’m gonna check around for a day but might end up just settling for the Vapor Trails for this set

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
Threadz. He’ll have a set out to you in a few days. I’ve been very pleased with set I installed a couple months back.
I'll second this, great strings, go vec 99. Best string material imo.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zac

TBHasler

WKR
Definitely not gas.

Call around, see who can deliver. I think ABB is still pretty quick.

If it's a popular bow you might find in stock strings somewhere not if your color choice.
I ordered ABB back in the winter of 2020 and they delivered in about 2 weeks

I’m in desperate need of new strings and have a month to get them changed. My local shop says Vapor Trail is the only brand getting strings out in any reasonable time frame. Anybody order from ABB or GAS lately? What have the lead times been?

Give Wicked Twisted Bowstrings or Catfish Customs a call. Quality work and ~1 week turnaround.

gelton

WKR
Gas bowstrings can definitely be found, local shops have them in stock, they just probably arent the Ghost strings.

But no way will you get them in time if you order directly from Gas.

OP
BuckRut

BuckRut

Lil-Rokslider
I think weighing my options the Vapor Trail VTX are my best bet. Local shop is confident in getting them in and doesn't sound at all excited about installing any other brand.

I'll third the Threadz- killer time turnaround and quality to match...but if your stuck with what the shop will do there is worse out there than VT...