Available peep sights? Help

Loco4dux

WKR
Ended up drawing Idaho and I’m converting my 209 ignition knight UL muzzy to western.

Are there any peep sights out there that are actually in stock and available to purchase and have installed before September?

I’ve looked at the Williams fp legend, can’t find it anywhere, left a voicemail at Williams but not holding my breath there. EDIT: just talked to Williams estimated 4-6 months out for the FP and WRGS. I even considered purchasing the gunwerks sight but seems like the tall front sight will be an issue. If you guys have any recommendations I’d appreciate it.

Last edited:

eltaco

WKR
Ended up drawing Idaho and I’m converting my 209 ignition knight UL muzzy to western.

Are there any peep sights out there that are actually in stock and available to purchase and have installed before September?

I’ve looked at the Williams fp legend, can’t find it anywhere, left a voicemail at Williams but not holding my breath there. EDIT: just talked to Williams estimated 4-6 months out for the FP and WRGS. I even considered purchasing the gunwerks sight but seems like the tall front sight will be an issue. If you guys have any recommendations I’d appreciate it.

Check eBay for the Williams FP site. I also saw them at various online retailers last month, grab the part number on the Williams website and search Google with it. Hopefully you can locate one. The sights with target knobs were out of stock everywhere, but you can buy the target knobs separately as needed.

Front sights are a lot easier to come by, just depends on what you’re trying to find. Lots of sight ramps and dovetail options out there.

Overdrive

WKR
Try optics planet I found a Williams sight on there for my CVA and it says 5-10 days for delivery so hope it holds true, my season starts September 11 but would like to shoot plenty after installed.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Try optics planet I found a Williams sight on there for my CVA and it says 5-10 days for delivery so hope it holds true, my season starts September 11 but would like to shoot plenty after installed.
Optics Planet will show stuff in stock that they don't really have. They're awful about meeting delivery times. Maybe you'll be the exception.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Overdrive

WKR
Optics Planet will show stuff in stock that they don't really have. They're awful about meeting delivery times. Maybe you'll be the exception.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Maybe, shipment has been sent, notification yesterday should be here Friday if USPS can get their job done.

gbflyer

WKR
Not sure if they make one for your rifle but XO Sights has good products. I had one on a Whites muzzle loader. I noticed they have stopped making a lot of stuff though. Worth a look in any case.

OP
Loco4dux

Loco4dux

WKR
I found one at some place called Ochoco’s from Oregon so I ordered one. Thanks everyone