Avery Adventures Podcast

HeadnWest

Ryan, Just listened to your latest podcast. My ears perked up when you were talking about the Kryptek Ghar jacket. I went to their website and was looking for the overall weight on the jacket and couldn't find it. Any chance if you still have that jacket if you could throw it on a scale? Thanks.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Ryan, Just listened to your latest podcast. My ears perked up when you were talking about the Kryptek Ghar jacket. I went to their website and was looking for the overall weight on the jacket and couldn't find it. Any chance if you still have that jacket if you could throw it on a scale? Thanks.
It's a Large and its 13.5 oz. I really like this puffy! I wear it almost every day and it was with me on almost all of my hunts this year. But I really wish it had a hood.

cody6510

Just wanted to say, great podcast. I've been listening to them all and appreciate the no BS approach. Really interesting variety of guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall256

I don’t know what you are talking about Mr. Legend SpongeRob.
You know after hearing about how the Legend drops running game and how he spends his free time shooting rolling tires...i think his nickname should be:

The Legendary Rob "don't run you'll only die tired" Denning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MHWASH

Your podcasts get me through my work outs. Really enjoyed Larry Bartlett! I'd love to hear a back and forth between Larry and you guys. I must be an idiot but I cannot figure out how to leave a review *cough* sucks! on ITunes

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Your podcasts get me through my work outs. Really enjoyed Larry Bartlett! I'd love to hear a back and forth between Larry and you guys. I must be an idiot but I cannot figure out how to leave a review *cough* sucks! on ITunes
We would love to do one with Larry but his reception is not great. Hopefully we can coordinate one in the future!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I had a hard time too. I googled it and finally figured it out. Then you’ll have the steps which I can’t remember until I have the app open

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member

Had a chance to sit down with Donald Trump Jr at the Shot Show. His passion for hunting is undeniable. Big thanks to Broz for setting this up.

#38 Donald Trump Jr. and Jeff Brozovich - Avery Adventures

iTunes
Avery Adventures by Ryan & Tanya Avery on Apple Podcasts

I was surprised by Donald Jr., it seems that often politicians just pay lip service to outdoor endeavors. He seems comfortable and knowledgeable about both long-distance and trad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

fng4life

Why? Did you have some questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nothing specific. I just felt like there was more good hunting stories and ideas for conservation. I know he’s a busy man and I appreciate him taking the time to sit down with you. Also appreciate you and Ryan for getting him on.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing specific. I just felt like there was more good hunting stories and ideas for conservation. I know he’s a busy man and I appreciate him taking the time to sit down with you. Also appreciate you and Ryan for getting him on.
I agree! I could have spent much longer just chatting. Anytime he would want to come on again, we would gladly have him!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
#39 with Tyler Freel. This was a fun podcast. We talked trapping, hunting sheep in Alaska and killing Grizzly Bears with a stickbow. And we also covered Ryan’s love of some compound bow hunters
#39 Tyler Freel - Avery Adventures

Brightwhite

Wasn't even planning on downloading this one, but I heard sheep so I'm in! Downloaded and ready to listen for tomorrow mornings cardio. Thanks guys.