AVOID Bear basin optics

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Guys,

If ordering a new scope or other optics I would recommend you avoiding this place like the plague, choose one of the vendors from this site, I wish I would have now!...

I placed an order for a leupold scope on 2-15 and received a email confirmation of the order. After 4-5 days I never received a tracking number so called and some clown tells me it was shipped and he would send a tracking number. Well today is the 26th, 11 days after placing order and still no package or a tracking number. I called back, I believe same clown answers and says it’s shipped and in same location as almost a week ago, and the tracking number email must be bouncing back to there email and not making to mine, but he is going to resend to me. (I get 50 plus emails a day because of work and never heard such B.S.).

Well it’s been an hr and still haven’t recieved the email for the tracking number, once again. I tried calling back to tell him to just give me the number and who is shipping it, so I can track myself. Now won’t answer or return call...

Place is a joke! Now that I’m dealing with it, there are a lot of same issues w the place online. I should have looked first, but learn from your mistakes. Guess I will see what happens in next few days. Might be time to call my credit card company and see what they will do w canceling the order

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
The way to deal with these type of operations is to have the credit company dispute. You get your money back quickly and they have to prove their case.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Matt79

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, I’m gonna give it a few more days and then that is the route I am going with this. I have bought a lot of things online and never not had a tracking number or dealt with a company that seems so full of b.s. after a sale.

snakelk

WKR
Hopefully you'll get your money back. I looked up reviews on Yelp and you're right, very poor. They had their BBB accreditation revoked as well, so it all lines up with what you're experiencing, unfortunately. Good luck, and thanks for the heads up.

OP
Matt79

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Quick update....so I recieved the scope after 2 weeks. When I opened the package and seen the receipt he printed, guess what?....

Well let’s just say I called him 2 times to ask for tracking numbers, that I never recieved, and was told on both calls that my order was shipped....

The date on the shipping receipt in the box wasn’t even printed till after both calls to the ***hole. So not only a shady business owner, but also a lier!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
That is never fun! Glad it worked out.

The cool part about buying for a RS sponsors is we have great communication with all of them. If there is a rare issue, we can defiantly help get it resolved.

tdhanses

WKR
That is never fun! Glad it worked out.

The cool part about buying for a RS sponsors is we have great communication with all of them. If there is a rare issue, we can defiantly help get it resolved.

And you rarely get a better deal but confidence in who you are dealing with is worth a slight premium.

OP
Matt79

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Probably selling product they did not have in stock. So, they had to order from their supplier and then flip the order to you.
Exactly was my thoughts. I wouldn’t have any issues with that to save $50, I didn’t need it in few days. My problem with it all was how dishonest the guy was, And how he flat out lied to me and then refuse to call me back or give me a tracking number, which later proved he was just a lying ***hole.

It was the only shady deal I’ve ever been involved with buying online, but def will be sticking to buying through the sponsors of this site from now going forward. Lesson learned