AWESOME SITE!!! Maybe think about a Scouting Forum?!?

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Love the site! Lots of great topics and great ways to get lots of good information coming from other people who share the same passion! Couldn't ask for anything better! I didnt notice a scouting forum topic though, I though hey that would be cool to offer for people to post scouting pics, and tell thier stories!! I know ill be doing alot of this before hunting season id love to share with ya'll! Anywho great site Im already addicted! :p

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Scouting forum!

Great idea.

I think people use the species forums for scouting stuff, but I like the idea of a centralized place for it, since people will scout multiple species in the same trip, etc.

it definately seems like i do more scouting trips than hunting trips, most of my hiking trips into new areas turn into scouting trips as well....

OP
WesternBounty

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
it definately seems like i do more scouting trips than hunting trips, most of my hiking trips into new areas turn into scouting trips as well....

Fillthefreezer I tend to do alot of scouting trips also esp backpacking, or hiking trips that turn into scouting trips too!