WTS Axial precision / Allterra arms carbon hunter stock group buy

BAKPAKR

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My stock showed up today, unexpectedly. It looks well made, and I like the feel of it. I think the slight beavertail foreend will be great shooting offhand and off my pack. The grip is comfortable to me.

The stock has a 13.75” length of pull, a 1” recoil pad, and front and rear sling studs. It is cut for a Remington 700 LA with M5 fit bottom metal, and a Bartlein 3 barrel. It weighs 28 ounces.

@tarheelpwr, thanks for putting this together.

Dhbwa

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got mine a few days ago. All good. I did forget that I need to install pillars and bed a lug (Tikka). Overall it’s good for a GP hunting stock

OP
T
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got mine. Love the ergos and fit. I have not installed it yet - waiting to find a smith that will install the WTO switch lug before I bed it. I’ll probably end up shipping it off to WTO.

How many would be interested in another group buy?

brushape

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume I was one of the last (normal for me) as there was a little mixup. Got the pillars installed and bedded. I like it.

I was super late with my payment since it was the middle of crab season for me I haven’t got mine yet super excited to get it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Any if you who bought them have a edge or manners to compare it to?

Anyone looking to get rid of a la700 bdl stock?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Any if you who bought them have a edge or manners to compare it to?

Anyone looking to get rid of a la700 bdl stock?
I’ve had several McMillan w edge as well as Manners and would personally take the Allterra stocks anyday. I prefer the ergonomics as well as the way the Alltera recoils but I do understand stocks are like boots, they’re a personal fit.

Wrench

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I guess to clarify, finish and stiffness/rigidity. I can see the lines look like a winner to me.

OP
T
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don’t have a Manners / Mickey, but I wouldn’t buy one because of comb design. The negative comb on the Allterra makes all the difference to me.