Axis Deer Guide HI

gaston

FNG
Hey there -

Was wondering if anyone had a guide recommendation for an archery hunt in HI for axis deer? Starting to plan a hunt and would greatly appreciate any first-hand experience!

Thanks!

JNDEER

WKR
I used Go Hawaii Outfitters on Molokai for an all you can shoot doe hunt. Guides were helpful and deer were plentiful. Only hunt I have ever done that was “guided” and I was pleased. We did a bare bones “camp” in a loft more rugged adventure to save on cost. They had bucks and blackbuck around if you are looking for a trophy.

I have not used the pineapple brothers on Lanai- but have been through their hunting area and seen there accommodations and they are more a 5 star adventure if that’s what you are after.

Attachments

• 0C64C5C9-B193-4CF5-9021-C1703D51FAF4.jpeg
    0C64C5C9-B193-4CF5-9021-C1703D51FAF4.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 34

Btaylor

WKR
I used Go Hawaii Outfitters on Molokai for an all you can shoot doe hunt. Guides were helpful and deer were plentiful. Only hunt I have ever done that was “guided” and I was pleased. We did a bare bones “camp” in a loft more rugged adventure to save on cost. They had bucks and blackbuck around if you are looking for a trophy.

I have not used the pineapple brothers on Lanai- but have been through their hunting area and seen there accommodations and they are more a 5 star adventure if that’s what you are after.
Can you do that "all you can shoot doe hunt" with a bow? Cost?

JNDEER

WKR
I follow him on IG. Think they posted something about 4 doe one day hunt for $800. Don’t think they do the all you can Kill anymore- we killed a lot in two days.

For archery it would be tougher.

I would google him and send him an email.

OP
gaston

gaston

FNG
Thanks, JNDEER. I'll give them a ring and see what's going on! GR