Axis leveling

I am in need of some assistance. Last year I started tinkering with my bows to get them set up right and in my ignorance to not read instructions I failed to realize my MBG accent slider has 2nd axis adjustment built in. Instead of adjusting that I just loosened the bubble and leveled it. Now I can't get anything to level. Any help?

OR Archer

WKR
If it's a newer MBG sight the bubble level is built into the ring which can be loosened and moved.

OR Archer

WKR
There's a couple of ways to do it. I will first level the housing using the two bolts that attach the carriage then adjust the bubble ring. I use a vise and a 4 ft level while doing this.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
There's a couple of ways to do it. I will first level the housing using the two bolts that attach the carriage then adjust the bubble ring. I use a vise and a 4 ft level while doing this.

Okay perfect. I will try that tonight. I know I am way out of wack as my shots at further distance aren't close.

Google it, Black Gold has a good 5 minute utube tutorial on settting up your Accent. A short writeup of how I do mine follows as well.

I start by getting the bow riser and string plumb in all directions in a vise. I just pad and use my shop vise but a bowvise would be faster. I then ensure the plate that the sight head assembly fastens to is plumb (mine was not and I could not plumb the site head). I plumbed against the side of the attachment block that is about an inch tall, with the sight head including the moveable mechanism removed. You may not have to plumb this section and Black Gold's video doe not show plumbing this section, but mine was out of plumb but easily adjusted. I used an 8" long Spirit level for this work.

I then attach the sight head and use the sight tape angled plate to set plumb as the next step. Then I verify that the sight pins (my 2016 Acsent is a 5 pin) all line up with the bowstring. If all is well, I set the level bubble. Using this method everything seems to plumb very easy on the Accent. Good luck!