Axis vs Victory - the FOC bandwagon

I put 75gr brass HIT's in my RIP TKO's and shoot 125's, and I still haven't measured or calculated what the FOC is. Don't know. But they do fly well, and they hit stuff hard. I have a bunch of other arrows with just 16gr HIT's in them that weigh the same as these in overall weight. Yet the RIP TKO's consistently hit my back stop through my target, and the others don't. So I'm guessing there's some benefit to the extra FOC but I don't worry about it.

Don't the TKO's have a different finish that is supposed to be slicker?

I know that my vtacs do, and they actually seem to pull easier even after a good number of shots. I didn't realize it til I was shooting some ps23's in comparison, and the vtac 23's definitely seem to still pull easier.

Depending on what your target medium is that might or might not effect how deep they go, but I notice it in layered block targets.

MT257

WKR
Don't the TKO's have a different finish that is supposed to be slicker?

I know that my vtacs do, and they actually seem to pull easier even after a good number of shots. I didn't realize it til I was shooting some ps23's in comparison, and the vtac 23's definitely seem to still pull easier.

Depending on what your target medium is that might or might not effect how deep they go, but I notice it in layered block targets.
They have a slicker coating or finish than the axis.

nacgoat08

FNG
They have a slicker coating or finish than the axis.
Direct from Victory's website: "ICE NANO CERAMIC COATING – ADVANCED NANO CERAMIC ARROW COATING IMPROVES PENETRATION AND ALLOWS FOR EASY REMOVAL FROM TARGETS"