AZ Deer Credit Card Hits

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
My card was hit this morning, so Arizona here I come...….. I like being lucky, successful for Colorado and Arizona this year!!!

Good Luck to all others out there !!!!

Desert Dan

Lil-Rokslider
I struck out on Coues deer for Arizona but I still have archery. Hoping Idaho controlled results come out soon since I put in for archery and it's barely six weeks away already!
Good luck to everyone drawing Arizona!

Thinking i struck out, thank god. Few too many plans already in the works, ill be there for early archery though. Looking forward to making a few stalks on early season otc giant.

FURMAN

WKR
For those that drew does your portal say successful or does it still say pending?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FURMAN

WKR
Finally. With my points I was all but guaranteed to get a tag but I was getting worried because my card took so long to get charged. I will be hunting coues in December. I can not wait.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Non resident. Have you ever hunted it?

No. Never been on the unit either. All I know is that non-residents don’t pull many of those tags, especially your point level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
The results are available now I forgot my password or screwed something up. I drew the late or early rifle on the kaibab can’t wait to find out when I call tomorrow