AZ Desert Bighorn.

Got drawn for Az Desert Big Horn. Excited. Been waiting 20 years. No i need 9 more post to get permission to shop on the classified adds to shop for a Swaro Spotter. Seen a ATX 85mm for sale but cant reply to the seller. Soon

OP
Buglethemin
39w. Going DIY. Curious to who the other person is that drew the 2nd tag.

42Grand

FNG
Congrats OP! That is a coveted tag here in AZ. I too was drawn and now am working with a guide to figure out what the heck to do!

42Grand

FNG
Did you get the $2100 card debit also? I was pretty unsure what was happening when I got that hit on my account.

OP
Buglethemin
Congrats OP! That is a coveted tag here in AZ. I too was drawn and now am working with a guide to figure out what the heck to do!
Yes I got that same 2100 dollar hit. Congratulations. What unit did you draw? Are you a resident or out of state

42Grand

FNG
I am a resident of Mesa, 40B. Guys are gonna hunt me down when they read that I only had 5 points going into the draw and they were all bonus points. I put in for the first time this year and got the tag.

Extremely lucky but don’t want to come across like I’m bragging. I wasn’t ready for this hunt and honestly I’m having to put business aside in order to go. I do have to say, if it were any other year I don’t think I would have been able to go so I am blessed that business is good and I’m able to afford a guide to help. I’m really pumped now that I see the money was refunded and a sheep tag was received!

WRM

WKR
Good luck! I'm sure one of the scam sellers will get in touch with you shortly on the Swaro.

James913 or John319 or somebody

OP
Buglethemin
I am a resident of Mesa, 40B. Guys are gonna hunt me down when they read that I only had 5 points going into the draw and they were all bonus points. I put in for the first time this year and got the tag.

Extremely lucky but don’t want to come across like I’m bragging. I wasn’t ready for this hunt and honestly I’m having to put business aside in order to go. I do have to say, if it were any other year I don’t think I would have been able to go so I am blessed that business is good and I’m able to afford a guide to help. I’m really pumped now that I see the money was refunded and a sheep tag was received

Extremely lucky but don’t want to come across like I’m bragging. I wasn’t ready for this hunt and honestly I’m having to put business aside in order to go. I do have to say, if it were any other year I don’t think I would have been able to go so I am blessed that business is good and I’m able to afford a guide to help. I’m really pumped now that I see the money was refunded and a sheep tag was received!
outstanding unit. did you go w Az desert outfitters?

42Grand

FNG
outstanding unit. did you go w Az desert outfitters?

I did not, although I’ve heard great things. I went with a friend of a friend that outfits out of Tucson. He gave me a good deal on a 10 day guided hunt and has awesome resources for that unit. Seemed like the best option for me. After everything is said and done, we’re all chasing the same rams. I’ve got connections with the BP down there so I fee confident I’ll come out of there with an awesome ram.

OP
Buglethemin
I did not, although I’ve heard great things. I went with a friend of a friend that outfits out of Tucson. He gave me a good deal on a 10 day guided hunt and has awesome resources for that unit. Seemed like the best option for me. After everything is said and done, we’re all chasing the same rams. I’ve got connections with the BP down there so I fee confident I’ll come out of there with an awesome ram.
You definitely will. Keep us posted and I’ll do the same. Good luck and enjoy every minute of this once in a lifetime tag.

OP
Buglethemin
buglethemin who did you hire?
DIY. I know the unit very well been hunting it for about 20 years. Been doing a lot of scouting and hanging cameras on all the sheep drinkers already. (Last year in Az to use cameras) I go out about every 3rd day to scout. The good thing most of the spots are only a 30-40 minute drive from my house. Been seeing some good rams. But you know how that goes. They will be somewhere else come the hunt. I have the entire month off of work and have several friends coming to assist. I got the sheep bug and will continue the scouting till the hunt. But this heat sucks this time of year scouting.

swarovskicoues

Lil-Rokslider
DIY. I know the unit very well been hunting it for about 20 years. Been doing a lot of scouting and hanging cameras on all the sheep drinkers already. (Last year in Az to use cameras) I go out about every 3rd day to scout. The good thing most of the spots are only a 30-40 minute drive from my house. Been seeing some good rams. But you know how that goes. They will be somewhere else come the hunt. I have the entire month off of work and have several friends coming to assist. I got the sheep bug and will continue the scouting till the hunt. But this heat sucks this time of year scouting.
I know what you mean! I guide sheep here in Arizona so I know the struggles. Good luck I hope you kill a giant and have a blast doing so!

Congrats on the tag. You give me hope someday I will draw a sheep tag in AZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro