AZ Draw 2020 - Who's in?

ncstewart

WKR
Please keep this thread up top. I need more reminding how lucky everyone else is

Maybe New Mexico is my ticket this year!

Grats for real tho to the lucky ******** who drew out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P&Y3times

FNG
I drew Unit 1 early archery with 16 points!!!!!! Just found this site doing some on-line scouting. Live in Maryland, will be there at least four days before the opener for some scouting. Any advice is welcome.

ncstewart

WKR
I drew Unit 1 early archery with 16 points!!!!!! Just found this site doing some on-line scouting. Live in Maryland, will be there at least four days before the opener for some scouting. Any advice is welcome.

Don’t shoot a dink day 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZmark

WKR
I’ve been putting in for 16 straight years and haven’t drawn a tag yet... In too deep to stop now. I’m in.
I live in Unit 27 and cant get drawn. One of my sons got the Sept Archery Bull hunt. Me and my other son are putting in for Units 15 and 23 in New Mexico>

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved

Lots of roads there. Get your bearings down good and don’t rush to fill your tag. Every day gets better and better. The last week of bow season is like Yellowstone was before the wolves.

P&Y3times

FNG
Lots of roads there. Get your bearings down good and don’t rush to fill your tag. Every day gets better and better. The last week of bow season is like Yellowstone was before the wolves.

I hunted Unit 1 with an outfitter 16 years ago, this time without an outfitter. My partner has never killed an elk so I'm sure he'll shoot the first 320 in range. Hopefully that will happen the first couple days so I can get serious. Hope to hold out for something over 350.

hunt1up

WKR
We ended up pulling 4A archery. Really looking forward to it. Booking a scouting trip today and a resident buddy is going to try making his way up there as much as possible as well. Any insight is welcome of course!

With all the rain we are getting in AZ the last few months this could be another banner year....no tag for me tho 👎🏼

DFB

FNG
15 years trying to draw an archery tag for 27 and I just can’t catch a break. I deer hunt 27 every September. All I can do is set and watch em. I had the biggest bull I’ve ever seen in person, or anywhere else for that matter, walk 8 yards from me three years ago. I’ve had more than one mulie stalk blown up by elk over the years too.

excaliber

WKR
Does anyone know how many points it took to draw the following Archery hunts this year?
9, 3AC, 10 and 1
After I take the Hunters Ed class I'll have 20 going into next years draw.