AZ Draw 2020 - Who's in?

excaliber

WKR
Does anyone have a link to the NR Bonus point info for this draw? I can find the Bonus pt. info for Residents per hunt number but can't find the NR Bonus point info. I called AZ F&G and I was told there was no separate breakdown for Res and NR hunters.

Curious where this info can be found.

Last edited:

MAC1585

FNG
Ended up drawing 23 late rifle w/ no points. Was just trying to build up some points. So now I’ve got a hunt in Colorado and Arizona, kinda hoping I don’t get drawn for New Mexico as well. Could be worse problems to have I guess haha

ncstewart

WKR
Ended up drawing 23 late rifle w/ no points. Was just trying to build up some points. So now I’ve got a hunt in Colorado and Arizona, kinda hoping I don’t get drawn for New Mexico as well. Could be worse problems to have I guess haha

Just donate me that AZ tag then you’ll have less stress in your life. I’m a nice guy like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wapitibob

WKR
Does anyone have a link to the NR Bonus point info for this draw? I can find the Bonus pt. info for Residents per hunt number but can't find the NR Bonus point info. I called AZ F&G and I was told there was no separate breakdown for Res and NR hunters.

Curious where this info can be found.

the bonus and 1/2 pass reports on the web site are res/nr combined. Separate nr reports require an foia request, and $50.

So we didn’t draw this year so next year our party of 3 we will all have 8 points what kind of unit can we draw with 8 points in the early archery draw?

ncstewart

WKR
So we didn’t draw this year so next year our party of 3 we will all have 8 points what kind of unit can we draw with 8 points in the early archery draw?

Nothing really. You can look up draw odds but don’t really need to look with 8 cause you will random if ya draw. Might look into late rifle maybe if ya want to have a better chance.

First year applying in AZ. Was just trying to build points but ended up drawing a late any elk rifle tag for 17a 17b 18b 19b 20a. My son lives in Tempe so will be easy for him to join me for a few days.

TravKatQ

WKR
Just got a call from AZ fish and game and I was next in line for a turn back tag for unit 1,2B, 2C late hunt! Super pumped only had 7 points I’m excited!

Me and 3 of my closest got late 9 archery elk tags. Gonna be a tough one but fun with the crew.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Extrapale

WKR
My brother never checked his 2 sons (20 and 18) results after the draw. Guess who just got 2 late rifle tags in the mail for the 2nd year in a row.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Drew AZ 6b late rifle with 3 points. goHunt said I was a 9% chance of drawing. I know its not a upper or mid tier unit but did I do well with only having 3 points? Anybody else draw that tag?

Drew a archery bull tag, with 2 points as 2nd choice. Not a glory unit but better then some OTC units in other states.

Sobrbiker

WKR
Thanks to whoever turned in their late archery 6A bull tag!
Gonna be a tough first elk hunt-solo, DIY, new bow hunter, and a unit I barely know, with short time to gear up and learn!