AZ Draw CC Hits

AZ fall draw

• Total voters
Results should be by the end of the week, although the holiday on Thursday it could be early next week.

mproberts

WKR
I tried to do the responsible thing for once and apply for a deer tag I had a 75% chance of drawing.. still no luck. No word on my sheep draw since I can't see that cc, but that's basically just a donation anyways.

Its weird, last 2 years I know a few people who got a tag, this year seems like everyone. I know atleast 35-40 tags just from family and work and there family members. Its pretty crazy.

gburk

WKR
I submitted some youth entries... calling the AZGFD phone number as of this morning i get "no results were found for the information provided". What does that mean? No CC hits so i'm not optimistic but did they lose the applications entirely? Or just a delay in processing.

i don't know of any way to access youth hunt information from my online account..

bowuntr

WKR
Start a portal account for each kid... then you can access their info. I thought I'd draw another strip tag, two years in a row... not. OTC for deer for me. Ed F

gburk

WKR
this is the year for a strip tag, i gather, based on rainfall.

Yeah i was subconsciously avoiding creating individual accounts.

OP
canyonhunter47
Leftover tags posted here. Looks like pretty slim pickings to me. Mostly early Coues WT near the Mexico border. Much of the unit 35/36 WT hunts, Unit 32 WT and 20B Muzzleloader MD are off the list this year, probably for good

OP
canyonhunter47
So I guess I need to go buy some lottery tickets since the G&F just gave me a surrendered tag in 12AE

OP
canyonhunter47
how'd you pull that off? good work. does it cost you your bonus points?
I guess I was first loser in the regular draw. It used my points but I've been wanting to burn my points anyways so I'm pretty happy with the deal

Bonnsaw2

FNG
I have the same questions every year. I need to start writing down dates when results come out and when my card gets hit