AZ Draw CC Hits

AZ fall draw

• Total voters

jmcd22

WKR
Went for the homerun in AZ but haven't seen anything yet. Online account hasn't updated but I am sure they don't update until later on.

OP
canyonhunter47
Went for the homerun in AZ but haven't seen anything yet. Online account hasn't updated but I am sure they don't update until later on.
Online account won’t be updated yet, just your CC pending transactions. Tags are mailed out by the 31st of July so they could take a while. AZGFD still has kinks to work out in the draw process

jmcd22

WKR
Online account won’t be updated yet, just your CC pending transactions. Tags are mailed out by the 31st of July so they could take a while. AZGFD still has kinks to work out in the draw process

I figured that's probably the way they do it. I have no pending charges so I bet I didn't draw. Knew that would happen but someone has to draw!

TBarron

WKR
Nothing yet here. I’m already starting to get depressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR
Usually it's a week after the cc are hit that they update the portal accounts.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
I got hit early this morning for nonresident deer, now to wait and see if I struck gold with 13B or got an easy draw Coues.... I think I know the answer to that 😂

Last edited:

arwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing. I swung for the fences and struck out, but that’s not a surprise. I think I would have some serious explaining to do to my wife if we drew a tag anyways...

Haha! You and are a floating the same boat. :)