AZ FNG

Csiebert5

FNG
Just wanted to start this thread to say and hello and I am excited to be on here and discuss some awesome topics. Been hunting my whole life practically but really now just getting into all the top of the line gear and clothing. Also preparing for an upcoming backpacking elk hunt in Colorado, 1st out of state hunt and 1st backpacking hunt for me. Excited to get everything going!

TacoHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys. Glad to be on. Where would you recommend I find reviews of top of the line Backpacking gear? Thx!
You are definitely in the right place. There are more reviews/threads on backpacking gear than one person can consume. Just comes down to what your needs/preferences are and how much you want to spend. Its a never ending rabbithole

OP
C

Csiebert5

FNG
You are definitely in the right place. There are more reviews/threads on backpacking gear than one person can consume. Just comes down to what your needs/preferences are and how much you want to spend. Its a never ending rabbithole
So I’ve heard. I’m excited to empty my bank account on gear. Lol looking at mystery ranch and kifaru right now. So many options, not sure if I love it or hate it!

TBHasler

WKR
Welcome and good luck. For your gear searches, don’t be afraid to post up specific questions on here, lots of experienced guys on here and most aren’t afraid to tell you what they think.