Az otc 2018-2019

WOW! That's a buck of a lifetime right there! Seriously, good job and thanks for sharing. I hope your buddy realizes just how good a friend he has. Now that you put it that way, I can understand your season/tag predicament. Especially living right in the heart of it. I've been down there once, a couple years ago in December/January and it was a tough learning curve for me. I didn't fill my tag, but I did have a good time in new country and got a little education too. Good luck to you out there, can't wait to see what you turn up!

NYSKIER

WKR
The OTC Arizona hunt seems to be the new hot thing I feel like everywhere I look I am seeing threads or articles on this. Any resident hunters noticing an uptick in non-resident hunters?

The OTC Arizona hunt seems to be the new hot thing I feel like everywhere I look I am seeing threads or articles on this. Any resident hunters noticing an uptick in non-resident hunters?

doesn’t seem to bad. i typically just tag along with buddies in jan and we stay off the beaten path. otc august is my cup of tea.

bowuntr

WKR
The rut seems to be winding down... the last 2 days I've seen bucks without does cruising. Hoping to catch my target buck doing the same. Much easier without all those does. I see hunters on weekends but all by myself during the week.20190116_121216.jpg

Just got back from Arizona. We literally caught the last 2 days of the mule deer rut. Luckily I killed my buck day two. After that we saw zero bucks with does.

3ceb29740e2233ba4efef4cc65206f43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm kinda in the same boat, never been out there but already getting the ball rolling for a Jan 2020 hunt, gonna take my son for an early graduation gift trip, we will be there probably from the 1st to the 8th. Best of luck to you!

+1 here for Jan 2020 with a buddy (our first time), so look forward to the answers!

Grizz

FNG
I did my first AZ hunt this Jan. Best hunt of my life. Was able to get a small coues buck that was bumped to me by the much bigger buck I was putting a stalk on. Definitely going back every year I can afford.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I did my first AZ hunt this Jan. Best hunt of my life. Was able to get a small coues buck that was bumped to me by the much bigger buck I was putting a stalk on. Definitely going back every year I can afford.
Grizz - I welcome any tips you have!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tommy1005

FNG
Man I can’t wait to do this hunt. Planning on going in August, then again in December if I don’t kill something. Looking at the southeast part of the state since a little closer drive from Texas. Any pointers are always appreciated.

dtrkyman

WKR
Just got back, quite a trip, some dirt bags stole my cooler full of my pre made food for the week so I had to live on backpacking food. They even took my effin water!

Got in range of 3 bucks with no shot opportunity, one really nice 3x2, big tall joker! Virtually no rut activity from the Muley bucks but saw a whitetail chasing a doe all over this morning.

Back Monday for the last few days, nice to get a shower tonight!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk