AZ poachers nailed

So what is everyone's thoughts on this guy's brother deciding to guide now for bear and lion? Said it's an easy way to pay his brothers fines off, why not pay for animals with animals?

They seem to show no remorse for their actions. I'm sure Arizona can't actually deny him a guide license because of his brother, but his talk certainly seems to show his character. Makes me want to quit applying in a state that has handled the situation the way they have. Fines haven't seemed harsh enough to me.

OP
canyonhunter47
So what is everyone's thoughts on this guy's brother deciding to guide now for bear and lion? Said it's an easy way to pay his brothers fines off, why not pay for animals with animals?

They seem to show no remorse for their actions. I'm sure Arizona can't actually deny him a guide license because of his brother, but his talk certainly seems to show his character. Makes me want to quit applying in a state that has handled the situation the way they have. Fines haven't seemed harsh enough to me.
If you’re banned from hunting I’m pretty sure you’re banned from all hunting in all states with the game violations compact. Is he going to Mexico or something?

If you’re banned from hunting I’m pretty sure you’re banned from all hunting in all states with the game violations compact. Is he going to Mexico or something?

The guy who got nailed lost his license for ten years. The guy's brother has gotten a guide license now and is planning on running hounds on bear and lion to pay off his brothers fines. As long as Blake, the poacher, isn't involved with any of it nothing can be done. Just really arrogant the way the brother is handling things. If he wasn't boasting about it, nobody would know what is happening.