AZ regs are out for deer etc

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.azgfd.gov/regs/mainregs.pdf

Arizona doesn't publish their regs for deer until late. They are up now. Deadline to apply is in June (see the Rokslide calender for ALL DRAW DATES).

I'm hoping one of those muzz tags is going to be in my mailbox come July (unless I get NV or UT or Co muzz)

I might wait to apply for AZ until UT/NV results are posted, but that puts my hard-earned loyalty point at risk by applying that late. AZ will call you if your application is rejected IF you get it in early in the draw. Can't decide. Only thing worse than no tag is too many tags.

The correction period for AZ is May 25th, apply by then, get the call, don't apply until after and any mistake (including off by a few cents- happens every year) and you'll get rejected.

Must update any cc/debit card changes by Friday July 13th.

Last edited:

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
will possibly be trying my first chance at a kaibab archery tag or maybe the strip, not sure yet.

I am looking at going to AZ this year. I have family in the kingman area and a friend that hunts south on an OTC tag and I think that this is the year I am headed south to hunt the desert for Muleys!!!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Best of luck Evan,

BOHNTR has killed at least one good buck in that desert, maybe he'll post up.

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
Evan if you happen to come a little further south let me know, we can try to glass you up a muley or a coues. Daniel