AZ Unit 1 late elk hunt

TravKatQ

WKR
Got a call today from AZFG offering me a turn back tag for late unit 1, 2b,2C tag. Anyone who’s hunted this hunt and would like to help a guy out it be much appreciated!
Thanks, Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LB02

FNG
Give this a look if you haven't already. Might help a bit.

OP
TravKatQ

TravKatQ

WKR
Give this a look if you haven't already. Might help a bit.

Just read it that was helpful! Thanks!

GoBig

FNG
Hopefully you took the tag. That would a great hunt! I have been wondering if or how many tags will be turned back this year and if they will go down the list. Wish I knew how far down the list I was for the hunts I put in for. Good luck!

OP
TravKatQ

TravKatQ

WKR
Hopefully you took the tag. That would a great hunt! I have been wondering if or how many tags will be turned back this year and if they will go down the list. Wish I knew how far down the list I was for the hunts I put in for. Good luck!

I took the tag without hesitation! The lady I spoke to said they are having a huge amount of tags being returned...kind of a bad deal for those lucky tag holders having to turn back tags in this hard time though. Thanks man hoping make good use of great tag!

Paul B

Lil-Rokslider
That is a good tag. It can be rough in there on the late hunts if a major storm comes through like last year. The fires opened up some of the country that was previously too thick to glass and that has brought the age class in one down some. I'd shoot any bull 325+

I took the tag without hesitation! The lady I spoke to said they are having a huge amount of tags being returned...kind of a bad deal for those lucky tag holders having to turn back tags in this hard time though. Thanks man hoping make good use of great tag!

Wow , good for you man! It's going to be interesting to see how all the states play out. Sucks for the person who turned it back but good for you!