AZ unit 27 ELK muzz tag

Trophyelk

FNG
Even with all the crap going on in the world, and bad luck seemed to follow me the last few years I was really lucky to pull this tag. I had 13 pts and was targeting late rifle 27 the last few years. I decided to put the late Sept muzz tag 1st and just gather a point this year as my calendar was likely to fill up with ocean fishing and several other hunts. Dang was I suprised when I pulled a random tag. I had already been talking with Austin A at HF for a few years about unit 27 late rifle. Anyways we are done fishing except Sept coho and the fall bite is in the air here in Western WA, starting to feel like hunting season. Getting excited! Just got my CVA Accura dialed in! I haven't tested it out to 200 yet. Good luck to all the elk hunters in 2021. Just fyi, I made some venison processing vids on my u tube channel under misc videos. I really got it down and if you don't process your own meat I highly suggest learning it, very rewarding.

OP
Trophyelk

Trophyelk

FNG
Fishmaster, will do. You would likely be hunting the same area I will as the elk stay year round but the late hunt is probably harder with bulls isolated in deep canyons and possibly more busted up racks.