AZ unit 5B south cell coverage

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
Had our party of 3 got very lucky and drew this tag for archery. A couple of us do have to do some work while on the hunt.

Does anyone know what the cell coverage is like in that area? I sell Wilson weBoost cell boosters for vehicles and will be putting one in my truck to help.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackcow

WKR
With Verizon I can usually get service along 211, most of 82, and off of those it’s hit or miss, mostly hit. All along fh3 ( Lake Mary rd) it’s really spotty. My friends with AT&T have crap service everywhere, or did.

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Wilson WE Boost booster for my truck as well as a separate antenna that I use for camping. Fantastic product. Three thumbs up. For the most part you will have some coverage up in that unit, but the WE Boost will be a super help to make it that much better. It makes sporadic/partial coverage a non-issue. I use ours to boost our cell signal so we can use it for streaming TV (motocross, football, hunting shows, etc). I've also had to use it for conference calls, Microsoft teams meetings, etc. So worth the money.

fmyth

WKR
There is a Verizon Tower at the Happy Jack Lodge/RV Park. If you camp anywhere within a few miles of it you'll get service.

ElkNut1

WKR
Does anyone have any photos of the area around the campground or of 5 B south in general? Thanks!

ElkNut