B&C 5 Point

Steve O

Saw a huge 5 point on social medial and got to thinking…has there ever been a 5 point that makes Boone & Crockett All Time minimum? I have the awards books from 1989-2009 and none are listed. I do not have any of the “all time” books. Would anyone care to thumb thru their book and let me know the highest scoring 5 point Yellowstone Elk if one has broke 375”?

Beendare

I found a 5x5 bull someone shot and lost in Az U9 25 years ago that we rough scored at 370”

Stinkin pretty bad…so we didnt spend much time there. It was one of the most impressive elk racks Ive ever seen.

TheTone

I looked through my all time book from 1999 and none were listed. I’m sure I’ve seen some online claimed to make B&C but those could be internet scores or bulls never entered

Scoot

I'd love to see one that even sniffed B&C! I have a buddy who shot a 330 gross 5x5 and it's dang impressive. To bump up another 40+ points from there would really be something...

PathFinder

I've seen a couple on the hoof that were over 360, both had devil tines though. I've got a shed that goes 358 doubled with a 40" spread and he was still young at the time (5 or 6 maybe). Unfortunately his other side had a couple cheaters so not a straight 5.
My absolute favorite bulls are big 5s, I'm a sucker for them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dirtbag

I'd love to see one. I have seen some serious 5's that I dont think anyone would pass. In this photo the bull on the top right is a 5x5, and if I remember correctly the bottom left bull was as well. OTC unit in Colorado. These bulls duped two buddies and I two years in a row with the opening day vanishing act.

IMG_0232.JPG

OP
Steve O

Steve O

Thanks all. I figured 375” would be a high high mark to hit as a 5x5. I’ve got to pick up a new P&Y and B&C all time book for my library. Appreciate you looking it up for me.