B&C 5 Point

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Saw a huge 5 point on social medial and got to thinking…has there ever been a 5 point that makes Boone & Crockett All Time minimum? I have the awards books from 1989-2009 and none are listed. I do not have any of the “all time” books. Would anyone care to thumb thru their book and let me know the highest scoring 5 point Yellowstone Elk if one has broke 375”?

TheTone

WKR
I looked through my all time book from 1999 and none were listed. I’m sure I’ve seen some online claimed to make B&C but those could be internet scores or bulls never entered

Scoot

WKR
I'd love to see one that even sniffed B&C! I have a buddy who shot a 330 gross 5x5 and it's dang impressive. To bump up another 40+ points from there would really be something...

I've seen a couple on the hoof that were over 360, both had devil tines though. I've got a shed that goes 358 doubled with a 40" spread and he was still young at the time (5 or 6 maybe). Unfortunately his other side had a couple cheaters so not a straight 5.
My absolute favorite bulls are big 5s, I'm a sucker for them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dirtbag

WKR
I'd love to see one. I have seen some serious 5's that I dont think anyone would pass. In this photo the bull on the top right is a 5x5, and if I remember correctly the bottom left bull was as well. OTC unit in Colorado. These bulls duped two buddies and I two years in a row with the opening day vanishing act.

IMG_0232.JPG

OP
Steve O

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks all. I figured 375” would be a high high mark to hit as a 5x5. I’ve got to pick up a new P&Y and B&C all time book for my library. Appreciate you looking it up for me.