B Stinger or Limbsaver S-coil? The best of both worlds...

PhillyB

WKR
Hey guys-
I was setting up the new bow last night and had an idea. I think the B Stinger type stabs are the way to go. However, anytime you can add exta noise reduction (S coil), it cant hurt.

I had an old s-coil laying around and decided to try this. I took it off the base and cut a hole in the end big enough to slide over the rod of the B-Stinger. I plan on shooting it today after work, but thought I would share.

Let me know what you think...

photo1_zpsc94c9eb7.jpg

Last edited:

OR Archer

WKR
only thing i would do different is slide that S coil toward the end to get the weight away from you hand more. should work good.

The weight being farther away from the bow is the greatest advantage of the B Stinger. Make sure you are well balanced with that extra weight closer to the bow. Love the innovation.

OP
PhillyB

PhillyB

WKR
It seems to take away some of the hand shock and it seemed quieter... I videoed it with the phone and tried to listen with before and after, but could tell a real difference.

I ended up cutting off the the two "bigger ends" so I have just the disc shaped coils and pushed it all the way to the end of the B Stinger.

If anything it looks sharp

IMG_1829_zps0109c633.jpg