B-Stinger Stabilizers

i saw another post that seems alot of ppl are using them and im thinking about going with one just seeing what everyones experience and reviews of them are im thinking about going with the 10''

I just ordered my B stinger. I got a 10.25" with 11 oz weight and the quick disconnect.

I called the company and they told me to order thru my dealer, which I did, and both are back logged 4 weeks for orders. B stinger just got bought out by Gold tip.

I will report on the B stinger once I get it and shoot it, but it'll be four weeks.

I did see that Cobra makes an knuckle, but i thought i'd go with b stinger quick disconnect. Any thoughts or experience with other knuckles?

J.

KWest141

FNG
I have the B-Stinger SportHunter 8.25" and 11oz. weight and i love it. I can hold so much steadier when shooting at distance. Prolly gonna order me a 8oz wieght to use on pack in trips to lighten it up just a tad. But overall its great.

Lawnboi

WKR
I use a 8.5 in 11oz w/ qd. Total length is close to 10". I use this on my AM32. And i need to get a lighter weight for my VT. I really like mine.

It does what a stabilizer is meant to do, if your looking for vibe dampening imo your better off doing it on the strings and riser, w/ a stringstop, and cat whiskers, or heavier arrows. I honestly cannot tell a difference in sound between my bstinger and 4in xcoil. And to be honest with you i think alot of those vibration dampening things are a gimick.

That being said you can always add a bowjax to the end of your stinger as well if that trips your trigger.

I do like my bstinger though, helps me hold steady, killed the jump i had with my AM32, and actually WORKS to stabilize!

I have the 10.25" with 11oz weight and quick disconnect. The quick disconnect probably adds another inch to the overall length. Bstinger is the best stabilizer I have used. It really does help to stabilize your bow and hold steady, and you will especially notice a difference in your arrow groups at longer distances. You won't be disappointed if you get one.

J-Daddy

WKR
B stingers actually stabilize! They will improve your shooting and tighten you groups
Exactly...I'm a fan of them, I've shot them alot in the past.
This year I'm gonna try the Vendetta Enforcer though, I like that I can play with the left to right balance of it.

B

bearguide

what about stabilizers the are off set to compensate for the quiver weight

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I am shootin a 12" Pro Hunter w/ 8oz of weight but realized yesterday while shooting that that is too much weight for me... Gives me the shakes of I hold for too long, so I'll be trying out something between 3-5oz to see how that does but I'm really liking the stabilizer itself. And bearguide I know there are some qd's that are able to throw the stab off to the side but not sure who makes it, I have only seen a couple in pictures. I would like to try one though...

I currently run B Stinger stuff on all my bows, hunting and target. They are truly the best "aiming" stab on the market! I haven't used the new Extreme Sport Hunter yet, but I'm looking to have one on my Carbon Matrix this fall. They are selling like gang-busters in the Shop, can't hardly keep them in stock.

J-Daddy

WKR
That's why I'm playing with the Vendetta Enforcer this year....It's got like a "T" head on it and then the weights stack out on the ends...I can take weight off the sight/rest/quiver side of the stabilizer to balance it better. I'm running 4oz of weight on the left side of my stab & 2oz on the right side and with my TightSpot quiver and everything on my bow it balances really well at full draw now.

pronghorn

FNG
I use a side kicker stabilizer. I have used the Fuse Side Kick in the past and for the bow I am currently shooting, Carbon Element, I needed more weight at the ends so for that I prefer the 10" front rod and an 8" side rod with minimal weight on the side rod and four ounces on the front bar. Aims like a champ!

I have an 8.25" and a 12" a quick disconnect and a side adjustment. I have 8, 11, and 14 oz weights. If you want to HOLD better, shoot TIGHTER groups you won't be disappointed!

dcestnik

Lil-Rokslider
10" pro with 8oz weight shoots great for indoor and 3d. Might have to downgrade to something lighter before season.