B3 Exit Pro Review

I am in no way qualified to do something like this, but I will anyways. I’m trying to transition from a silverback to a thumb release, and came across this one. I couldn’t find many reviews or much info on it so I went and bought one. I’ll do a little review, maybe someone else is curious.

I wanted travel and tension adjustments, and some customization to it. I didn’t go to the Nock 2 It because I didn’t think I’d be a fan of the two finger for a thumb. And if I would’ve been right about that, I would’ve still been looking for a release. I also know I just described a Stan release, but I didn’t feel like spending that much money, and also noticed that many of their releases couldn’t be left to hang on a d-loop for hunting purposes. I heard a lot of good things about B3 as a brand, but had tried the normal “Exit” release and wasn’t impressed, mainly due to the trigger travel that I would’ve had to deal with.

First impressions, I like it a lot. I would say my hands are on the larger size, but it feels comfortable to me. Out of the box there was a little travel, but easily fixed that and it’s very crisp. I turned up the tension a little as well to start out. There’s no “cocking” this release, you only have to close the hook on your d- loop. I like that aspect of it I think, although right now it takes me a second to hook it on. I feel like after I shoot it a while it’ll be second nature. I’ll attach a picture of it in my hand for a size reference.

Like I said, maybe this will benefit someone, maybe not. I’m gonna shoot it a while and see what I think. If anyone has any other questions or anything, just let me know.

32940d82a35cb989928d1fcd5958c549.jpg

bfd0b98026fd40e44582acc6c214312e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up with a B3 versa. Got it in a trade, kept it around. Generally just end up shooting slightly higher scores with it. Few months ago I found another for a backup so purchased it. First one I must have dropped on the concrete and it stripped the splines on the star drive for the finger hooks. Sent the release in and they sent me back a brand new one. I noticed the new model has a steel star drive where my original one was brass, cost me shipping to get it there, everything else was covered.

I have been impressed so far with everything B3, shot a ranger a bit, thought I'd get one but I think I'll just get the BG.

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up the Exit Pro this year also. I've been using a Nock2it the past couple years and like it. But I don't like how loud the click is when you cock it. This B3 Exit is pretty dang quiet. To my ear, it seems to be quieter the shot also, compared to the Carter. It'll probably be my main hunting release this year.

ETA, I did get a bigger thumb barrel for the Exit. It seems to fit into my thumb's crease better. I like the bigger one of the Carters.

Last edited:

svivian

WKR
Just an FYI in case you didnt know the Nock2it is a carter release and they make a 3 finger version called a wise choice.

OP
E
Just an FYI in case you didnt know the Nock2it is a carter release and they make a 3 finger version called a wise choice.

I knew they were made by Carter, but I didn’t know Carter made the same release in a 3 finger version until after I had purchased this one. Now I want one of those to try also lol thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the B3 Hawk, head attached to wrist strap via nylon strap. Single sear style hook, index finger style. High quality construction They anwered all my questions when I called them too. Two yrs with the first one and a few months with the backup. No issues.