B3 Omega Release Aid?

Hi ya folks, I got a question:
Do any of you have experience with the Omega release from B3 Archery?
Apparently, when these guys sold Scott, they signed a noncompete clause,
which has long since expired, and their Versa release seems well-liked on Rokslide,
so naturally, I was wondering about the Omega. Have any of you ever shot with it?
I'm wondering how it compares to the B3 Versa, Carter Wise Choice, Stan PerfeX, etc.
Cheers.

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks a lot for pointing them out. Now I want their Ghost release. Never worked with them, but I am interested to hear about feedback.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dkime

WKR
If you’ve shot a Scott Sigma then you’ve shot a B3 Omega, same internals, same feel, only difference is the contoured finger grooves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zac

dkime

WKR
Thanks a lot for pointing them out. Now I want their Ghost release. Never worked with them, but I am interested to hear about feedback.

Ghost is a white version of a Scott Longhorn. Brian Jones runs B3, he is Bill Scott’s (Scott Releases) son in law. All good quality stuff

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
Ghost is a white version of a Scott Longhorn. Brian Jones runs B3, he is Bill Scott’s (Scott Releases) son in law. All good quality stuff

Thanks for the feedback. Not trying to jack the thread.

Omega is a awesome release really like mine. Picked up the ghost this weekend, best hinge I have had and I have had a lot. B3 is a awesome company there old school and no how to treat there customers you will be happy with them I promise you that.

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
Coming in late on this and wanted to see if I could hijack this and hear if there's any longer term reviews of the B3 releases. I've been researching the Ghost for about a year now and still haven't pulled the trigger on one. Curious how you guys like them. I shoot a Stan Shootoff thumb trigger primarily for reference but really want to start learning to shoot a hinge as well

I‘ve tried two of the Omega Pros…didn’t care for the heavy cocking spring. Looks like they heard similar feedback and made the change to now adjust that tension. More adjustments for an already adjustment friendly release. I’m always leery of thumb posts that are only secured by two small screws, loctite, plumber’s tape or not…