Bachelor party shooting games?

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
This is one of my favorites from sniper school. It’s the Shooting relay race:

-Split into two teams and set up your choice of targets down range (ex. Paper target with twelve 1” dots, sporting clays, gong, pop can, etc.). Two targets per man.
-Everyone stages their rifles along the firing line unloaded by laying them on the ground muzzle pointed down range.
-Both teams walk back 50 yards behind the firing line and lay out their respective loose ammo on the ground. I like to put my ammo in a hat or on top of a t-shirt or cloth. You should be able to recognize your ammo immediately when you return. Walk back towards firing line.
-each team gets to stand behind the other teams rifles. The relay race begins as each individual takes off running 50 yards back to grab one SINGLE round of ammo. When they return to the firing line (having sprinted 100 yards) and load their one single round. -The other team can stay 2 yards behind the firing line and yell at them and scream or try to make them laugh. No touching whatsoever.
-Immediately after each shot lay the rifle on the ground muzzle down range and run back to the ammo for a second single round of ammo. Return and fire again under harassment by the opposite team. They have now sprinted 200 yards and shot under physical and mental stress. They tag their own teammate who goes next in the relay race format.
-Misses suck big time because it costs you another 100 yards of sprinting and a lot of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk