Back in the Game

Yarak

WKR
Just getting back into compound bows after a 13 year break
Havent pulled a string in that long due to surgery that completely messed up my shoulder
I have a friend that owns a bow shop that recently introduced me to the Mathews Image
Started off at 42 lbs and worked my way up to 48 lbs without any pain whatsoever
Was able to hold the weight on letoff with no problems and was steady with my shooting after so long of a layoff
Proud to say I made the purchase and will be back in the woods pulling a string again this fall after 13 years of thinking this would never happen
I cant express my appreciation to Mathews for creating a bow suitable for hunters that have issues with pull weight
This Mathews Image will be in my hands for a long time...feels good to be back in the game

Point Man

Lil-Rokslider
I am a copy of you. Do to shoulder surgery and pain,I had quite a long lay-off also. I tried to get back into it but my old Mathews Switchback XT just wasn't doing it for me. Being 76 years old sure doesn't help either. I am no longer the young airborne sergeant able to accomplish any task. Muscles just aren't there anymore. The search went on and travels to as many bow shops as I could in my surrounding area within 60 miles. I found my answer in a Bowtech SR 350 bow. I also made the change from an index release to a thumb release, and I am back to having fun once again.