Back to the drawing board... Which riffle next!?!?

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
Christensen arms in 300 prc will be a solid turnkey set up with the right mag length and twist.
But yes custom is the way I'd go

Christensen arms are 8 twist in 300 prc
Not sure the OP will like the CA as it is also limited by the mag length. I just got the Ridgeline in 300 PRC and I just started load development with Hammer 214g bullets. Can't load them .020 off the lands unless I hand feed each round. I guess you can keep one mag and one in the chamber and if you use a 2 round quiver you could access additional rounds somewhat quickly.

FlyingScot

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure the OP will like the CA as it is also limited by the mag length. I just got the Ridgeline in 300 PRC and I just started load development with Hammer 214g bullets. Can't load them .020 off the lands unless I hand feed each round. I guess you can keep one mag and one in the chamber and if you use a 2 round quiver you could access additional rounds somewhat quickly.

What's the max COAL that will work in CA's long action BDL?

Flyjunky

WKR
I'll add a little info here as well. I have a browning hclr and we are shooting the 215 Bergers, which is a pretty long bullet. We took a Dremel to the magazine and we're able to get the bullets seated to 3.625 and they work great in the magazine. They shoot sub Moa out to 800 yards.

The CA Ridgeline and Traverse have a magazine length of 3.710 and they shoot the 215's fantastic.