Back to work Vax status

Status
Not open for further replies.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
I wouldn't call those "churches", I'd call them organizations and/or religions.......especially from a Biblical perspective. My direction and following doesn't come from an organization or its human leaders, it comes from the Lord God Almighty and His Word........which is also where our rights come from.
I couldn’t have said it better! Congrats!

Yoder

WKR
Make sense of this: At my work a guy who isn't vaccinated found out his wife had covid. He tested negative. He called HR to ask what to do. Since he's not vaccinated he has to stay home 10 days. If he was vaccinated he could have continued to work. So they are sending the unvaccinated guy home to keep the vaccinated safe? Isn't the unvaccinated guy the only one at risk? We also have to wear masks at work. I thought masks and vaccines kept everyone "safe"?

I got vaccinated. Since I had to get it to stay "safe", I'm safe now. I trust the vaccine and masks now and I can't ever get covid. I am never getting tested again unless I need it for a medical procedure or to fly. If I get sick, it couldn't possibly be covid. If I'm up to it I'm going to work and doing everything I always do. Just like we always did with every other virus. People need to stop this nonsense. You are all getting covid. All of you. Stop worrying about it. If it actually mattered they wouldn't be sending covid positive medical workers back to work since they would be killing everyone with the deadly virus.

Make sense of this: At my work a guy who isn't vaccinated found out his wife had covid. He tested negative. He called HR to ask what to do. Since he's not vaccinated he has to stay home 10 days. If he was vaccinated he could have continued to work. So they are sending the unvaccinated guy home to keep the vaccinated safe? Isn't the unvaccinated guy the only one at risk? We also have to wear masks at work. I thought masks and vaccines kept everyone "safe"?

I got vaccinated. Since I had to get it to stay "safe", I'm safe now. I trust the vaccine and masks now and I can't ever get covid. I am never getting tested again unless I need it for a medical procedure or to fly. If I get sick, it couldn't possibly be covid. If I'm up to it I'm going to work and doing everything I always do. Just like we always did with every other virus. People need to stop this nonsense. You are all getting covid. All of you. Stop worrying about it. If it actually mattered they wouldn't be sending covid positive medical workers back to work since they would be killing everyone with the deadly virus.

Rob5589

WKR

You need a booster. Yeah, a booster. Then you're supery dupery safe 😁

jmez

WKR
The "linkers" aren't going to like that if it makes it to print.

The vaccine compliance might go up if they would simply call a spade a spade and get rid of the blanket statements on vaccination.

My daughter is 5 and in Kindergarten, she came home yesterday saying that the teacher told the class to raise their hands if they got the shot, the teacher gave praise to all that got the shot, my daughter was the only kid in the class who didn’t get it. She was asking if she needs to get it like everyone else.

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
My daughter is 5 and in Kindergarten, she came home yesterday saying that the teacher told the class to raise their hands if they got the shot, the teacher gave praise to all that got the shot, my daughter was the only kid in the class who didn’t get it. She was asking if she needs to get it like everyone else.

I’d be on the phone, mate. Pronto.

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
Both Pfizer and CDC are now saying the vax will not stop transmission but will lessen severity. For some here who said that was the whole point all along I wonder why the CDC/Pfizer had to actually come out and say that if it’s been like that all along??

amassi

WKR
Both Pfizer and CDC are now saying the vax will not stop transmission but will lessen severity. For some here who said that was the whole point all along I wonder why the CDC/Pfizer had to actually come out and say that if it’s been like that all along??
Because people today, armed with all of the knowledge in human history at their fingertips, still don't know how vaccines work.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Moserkr

WKR
Each time my MIL, who is slightly higher risk, got the shots, booster, she went down hard for 2-3 days with all the symptoms of the virus. She has not tested positive for it ever though - luck? vax?

But if the vax doesnt stop transmission, and has the same effects as the actual virus, then nothing more than pointless (unless you’re over 75 according to stats).

@Don Qui Puncher Id be questioning more than just that move by that teacher. Who knows what they are going to brainwash her with. Pisses me off.

@amassi Maybe you missed the last year where the cdc, fauxi, and pfizer all said the vaccine will prevent transmission. They must not know how vaccines work.

amassi

WKR
From the linked article
75% of positive tests were from the unvaccinated.
"Vaccines have been shown to be highly effective in preventing severe disease, hospitalization and death from COVID-19. For example, as of mid-September, 41 out of 49 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 at UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento were unvaccinated."

amassi

WKR
Each time my MIL, who is slightly higher risk, got the shots, booster, she went down hard for 2-3 days with all the symptoms of the virus. She has not tested positive for it ever though - luck? vax?

But if the vax doesnt stop transmission, and has the same effects as the actual virus, then nothing more than pointless (unless you’re over 75 according to stats).

@Don Qui Puncher Id be questioning more than just that move by that teacher. Who knows what they are going to brainwash her with. Pisses me off.

@amassi Maybe you missed the last year where the cdc, fauxi, and pfizer all said the vaccine will prevent transmission. They must not know how vaccines work.
They never did, they said vaccination slows virus spread(true, when done aggressively) not that it stops transmission.

My company has been doing these "daily assessments" every day for a while. Report whether you have symptoms or a close contact and whether you need to quarantine or not based on current policy. They eventually had a spot for voluntary reporting of vax status, then we had to upload our cards for Washington state rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.