Backcountry Back pack White tail Bow Hunt

fd954bfae841a5297145977a5dfbb1fc.jpg

Got to make the pack heavy again this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! Looks like a great buck. You ground hunting or in a tree? Hope my pack looks like that in the next couple weeks!

fd954bfae841a5297145977a5dfbb1fc.jpg

Got to make the pack heavy again this morning.

Heck yes!!

Me and my boy went to the Buffalo national river this weekend. Saw deer but no shots. Using a Stryker myself carrying his lone wolf lock on and my hand climber seat as a saddle platform.
b9c9a93aaa68e0fd85ab364c534dfba5.jpg

Reactions: pk_

Shupe88

WKR
Awesome I’m trying to become a better ground hunter seeing this kind of stuff gives me confidence. Still hunting?

Yeah. Had about a 10mph crosswind. Slipped down a ridge with some white oaks on it. Seem to see a lot more deer when it’s windy. Also can get away with a lot of movement.

Shupe88

WKR
How does it do for winter hunting for clothes. I’m threatening to go with the xl for the same thing

It could be a little bigger. I would go with the xl or the hell bender.

Shupe88

WKR
Heck yes!!

Me and my boy went to the Buffalo national river this weekend. Saw deer but no shots. Using a Stryker myself carrying his lone wolf lock on and my hand climber seat as a saddle platform.
b9c9a93aaa68e0fd85ab364c534dfba5.jpg

Yeah I love my Stryker. Good versatile pack. Wouldn’t mind trying the hell bender.

Pilarczyk85

Lil-Rokslider
A year later, and it’s time for backcountry buck fever. Any luck finding backcountry in Ohio? At first I was thinking about the AEP lands south of Zanesville. But looking on OnX I see a ton of roads and read it’s usually slammed.
Yea i've hunted wayne national forest a few times and even going deep it was tough to get away from every one. I'm looking more towards the Alleghany forest to try this.

Long Cut

WKR
Shameless bump because I don’t want to see this thread die.

Hoping to hunt the Chattahoochee National Forest in GA/TN like this one day.

Lowg08

WKR
I’m glad you did. I’m going to get to go back to hunting this way now that I’ve gotten past my injury. I’m totally starting over from zero. Full regear