Backcountry food price per day

I don't care, I ain't going hungry in the mountains ever again.......
Me either, my truck cooler has eggs bacon peppers onions steaks and anything else I might feel like gnawing on. It's a vacation to be on the hill camped out and why the hell not.

Augie

Lil-Rokslider
My advice is to buy yourself a dehydrator and practice dehydrating your own meals. If you go on extended hunts every year that would require dehydrated/freeze-dried foods you'll recoup your ROI in 1-3 seasons. For me I typically eat two freeze-dried meals per day plus a protein bar. If I was to buy peak refuel which average $12.99 per package that would be $25.98 per day of freeze-dried food. Multiply that over 7 days you spent $181.86. 10 days you spent $259.80. 14 days you spent $363.72. For that amount you can buy a quality dehydrator and make your own meals for years to come knowing exactly what is in each meal nutritionally and save money.

Pdzoller

WKR
I was spending probably around $25 per day. My wife decided to start dehydrating and making snacks so that brought me under $10 easily. I am also really liking the Propel electrolyte drink packets. They are super cheap on Amazon.