backcountry hunter from Norway

boom

WKR
due to retarded politicians and red tape, bow hunting is not allowed in Norway, meat spoiling becouse of high tempratures is not really a problem (being at the optimal latitude) ;)
WOW!! learned something new everyday.

due to retarded politicians and red tape, bow hunting is not allowed in Norway, meat spoiling becouse of high tempratures is not really a problem (being at the optimal latitude) ;)

Well dang, that counts me out. Can fully relate to retarded politicians though, next time you need something to read with your morning coffee google "BC grizzly ban." They aren't any smarter over here and we're already seeing the effects of their short sighted decision making.

OP
arctic scandi
Well dang, that counts me out. Can fully relate to retarded politicians though, next time you need something to read with your morning coffee google "BC grizzly ban." They aren't any smarter over here and we're already seeing the effects of their short sighted decision making.
Yes i am aware of the BC Griz ban... thats the same s..t decisions made from emotion not knowlege.

Welcome. Awesome to see hunting still being carried out in other parts of the world. I have traveled alot and have always wanted to get to Norway. From what I have seen you still have lots of wild places there

Man this is one of the coolest threads I have seen on here! Looks like some awesome country you get to hunt. Always wanted to visit Norway I have a lot of relatives that come from there....I am always awestruck by the beauty of it when I see pictures.

OP
arctic scandi
Welcome. Awesome to see hunting still being carried out in other parts of the world. I have traveled alot and have always wanted to get to Norway. From what I have seen you still have lots of wild places there
huntind is pretty common in scandinavia, altough the city people have started causing problems.
in the north we do still have enough wild places, luckily

prm

WKR
Thanks for sharing!

How does the hunting compare between Norway, Sweden and Finland?

OP
arctic scandi
Sweden and finland wil have way more bears and thicker forest, Norway is the only country wich still have wild reindeer. gennerally sweden and finland wil be more thicker pine forest, and norway wil be more alpine and with smaller birch forests (in the north at least)

In southern norway zou can also hunt roe deer and red deer, but they are migrating north :)

OP
arctic scandi
Another fact is that you have to do an annual test to be able to hunt big game, this is just to document a minimum skill level. 5 shots @100 meters prone unsupported all 5 must be in the vitals

Attachments

• 20190704_185218.jpg
    20190704_185218.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veron16