Backcountry/REI/Moosejaw all the same company?

Ronb

WKR
No. But i did find out that moosejaw is now owned by walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F
No. But i did find out that moosejaw is now owned by walmart.

It just seemed odd that they all had the exact same sale for the same amount of time so I thought they may have been all owned by the same company.

My next question then is do they have this kind of sale again later in the year. I would love to take advantage but had some unexpected expensive car issues and the sale ends a week too soon for me to be right sized. LOL story of my life a day late and a dollar short. :D

REI will repeat it around labor day but it is only for members.

I believe Backcountry does as well but not positive.

I can't speak for Moosejaw.

Check steepandcheap.com (afiliated with backcountry) and theclymb.com as well. They typically have decent prices on items as well but there is no telling if your item will be available on those sites. If it isn't something needed right now then you can probably wait a check back.

OP
F
REI will repeat it around labor day but it is only for members.

I believe Backcountry does as well but not positive.

I can't speak for Moosejaw.

Check steepandcheap.com (afiliated with backcountry) and theclymb.com as well. They typically have decent prices on items as well but there is no telling if your item will be available on those sites. If it isn't something needed right now then you can probably wait a check back.

I have plenty of time to find deals. I am starting to gear up for a Colorado elk hunt with my son when he graduates college he is just finishing up his freshman year. Just trying to spread out the cost since I am gearing up for two.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Activejunky will get you discounts on a lot of stores every week. FYI Campsaver is owned by Optics Planet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It just seemed odd that they all had the exact same sale for the same amount of time so I thought they may have been all owned by the same company.

Most likely just a product purge by the manufacturer through multiple outlets. Maybe last years model, or they are switching packaging, aesthetics, materials, etc.