Backgammon

Button

WKR
Anyone play backgammon? Definitely my favorite game.

It’s the board game with the alternating color triangles, checkers, dice, and perplexing cube that says 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64.

Anyone play backgammon? Definitely my favorite game.

It’s the board game with the alternating color triangles, checkers, dice, and perplexing cube that says 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64.
It is a fun game. I haven’t played in years.

Actually just downloaded an app that has it in it. Tried playing a game of it and don’t have a clue about how it works, I’ll have to read the rules or find a tutorial.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Great game. I used to play backgammon to avoid having to play cribbage with my dad's stepfather (apologies in advance to any cribbage fans).

Mosby

WKR
Spent my freshman year playing my roommate and other guys in my dorm. Then I pledged and replaced backgammon with drinking beer.

I actually just got done having a backgammon tournament with the family this past Easter Sunday. My dad taught me to play at a young age and it has been the board game of choice whenever going over to the folks place for holiday get togethers. Extremely fun and easy to teach/learn for those who want to also play.

My wife and I have a board as well and we play ourselves maybe once or twice a month.

cjdewese

WKR
Fun game for sure. Need to teach my wife, I used to play with my mom growing up. The wife and I play a lot of dominoes and cribbage currently.

OP
Button

Button

WKR
I actually just got done having a backgammon tournament with the family this past Easter Sunday. My dad taught me to play at a young age and it has been the board game of choice whenever going over to the folks place for holiday get togethers. Extremely fun and easy to teach/learn for those who want to also play.

My wife and I have a board as well and we play ourselves maybe once or twice a month.
Right on.
We play often as well.
Just taught a work friend how to play and he’s into it.