Backpack / Frame recommendation?

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
looking for an ideal backpack, that can carry crossbow, portable blind, tripod, chair, some gear, snacks, side arm etc. all in one? and haul back meat

for a smaller body frame. (28/29 waist, 5' 8' 125-130 lbs)

The ideal pack is the one that fits your body best, which can only be determined by trying on different options and comparing. FWIW I'm pretty much exactly the same body size (5'8", 130 lbs, 29" waist) and have been pleased with how Kifaru's 24" Duplex Hunter frame with extra small belt fits me. I previously tried a small Mystery Ranch Guide Light frame (1st generation) but was never happy with the fit and sold it. I recently picked up a small Mystery Ranch Guide Light "MT" (aka, 2nd generation) frame to test out but haven't yet made up my mind about it; I do think the 5-panel MT belt is a big improvement over the previous 3-panel belt though.

If your main purpose is to carry a few large rigid items, I'd suggest buying a frame only and using a cargo net/panel to secure the gear (and haul meat). You could always add an actual bag later if you want.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
As stated, the one that fits you best.

Both Exo and Seek Outside have hauled 120+ pounds comfortable for me once adjusted correctly.

Both can do what you want. The Exo feels better to me when loaded lightly, but not by much.

In exceptional circumstances the velcro on the Exo belt has separated on my (easily fixed with 550 cord), so I would give the edge to Seek Outside for brute load hauling.

I doubt you would go wrong with Stone Glacier or Kifaru.

If you cannot try them, I would order the one with the bag layout you prefer (I think all 4 brands give you 30 days to try out and return the pack) and see how it fits.

WRM

WKR
I'm probably going to make an "anyone still interested in" post for Dana Design / K2 loadmaster series. Dana is the Dana Gleason of Mystery Ranch fame and this was his prior company, which K2 bought. The packs are arguably some of the best load haulers ever made. You can find threads on here about them. I have several and need to sell a few. You can get into an awesome pack for under $200. Let me know if you have any interest.

OP
H

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
The ideal pack is the one that fits your body best, which can only be determined by trying on different options and comparing. FWIW I'm pretty much exactly the same body size (5'8", 130 lbs, 29" waist) and have been pleased with how Kifaru's 24" Duplex Hunter frame with extra small belt fits me. I previously tried a small Mystery Ranch Guide Light frame (1st generation) but was never happy with the fit and sold it. I recently picked up a small Mystery Ranch Guide Light "MT" (aka, 2nd generation) frame to test out but haven't yet made up my mind about it; I do think the 5-panel MT belt is a big improvement over the previous 3-panel belt though.

If your main purpose is to carry a few large rigid items, I'd suggest buying a frame only and using a cargo net/panel to secure the gear (and haul meat). You could always add an actual bag later if you want.

Finally got around and ordered kifaru 24" Duplex Tactical Frame.

Seems like your suggested configuration would work great. I 'll get a bag later if needed.