Backpack Gear list Critique

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah Luke I setup mine just like you use Im using my Camelbak for clean and the plat for the dirty have a filter with the inline kit I throw on there and it works perfectly I can fill 3 liters in about 3 to 4 minutes. I didnt time it exact but its fast. Love this system.

Side note: Me and Crazzytreker did over 4 miles today with the packs around a local lake. Was a good hike. I find Im having issues keeping my belt up above my hips. I suffer from no ass big time lol Any tips to cure this issue? Pack did well otherwise with 35 lbs in it.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Yeah Luke I setup mine just like you use Im using my Camelbak for clean and the plat for the dirty have a filter with the inline kit I throw on there and it works perfectly I can fill 3 liters in about 3 to 4 minutes. I didnt time it exact but its fast. Love this system.

Side note: Me and Crazzytreker did over 4 miles today with the packs around a local lake. Was a good hike. I find Im having issues keeping my belt up above my hips. I suffer from no ass big time lol Any tips to cure this issue? Pack did well otherwise with 35 lbs in it.

Yeah leave that camelbak at home man thats what I'm saying...I don't filter to another water bladder anymore like i did in that video....no more waiting 3-4 minutest...just fill put back in your pack and get back to hiking/hunting. Leave the inline on your platy bladder always and just drink through the filter. I guess I didn't convey that well in my previous post I apologize.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Cancel that I figured it out. I had to move my shoulder straps adjustment on the backside way down more. I had it adjusted for more of a longer torso So that helped bring the Pad into the small of my back much better. Amazing what a few adjustments can do for you.