robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
$595

$569

$559

I'll leave it lie.

For the price point quote, this is what I was referring to:

“ES hasn’t been covered but there are lots of members at that price point, so it’s in there.”

My apology if that wasn’t clear enough to settle the points of our pack brand selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rj2

WKR
I would have like to see seek outside in this head to head comparison too, surprised they were left out of a shootout this big. It will still be nice to see basically every other popular pack brands in a head to head like this.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I think the reason for the SO request was because it makes more sense to review things in the same class when doing a “head to head” comparison.

Its like throwing a honda crv in an off road test against a ford raptor and tacoma trd but leaving out anything made by jeep.

I wouldn’t argue with that, but there was a lot that went behind the scenes to picking these packs so just hold tight and see how this thing rolls out. Our main goal is to have something in there for everyone. So maybe head-to-head it isn’t the right choice, but it sounded better than “multi pack review.”

Felix40

WKR
I wouldn’t argue with that, but there was a lot that went behind the scenes to picking these packs so just hold tight and see how this thing rolls out. Our main goal is to have something in there for everyone. So maybe head-to-head it isn’t the right choice, but it sounded better than “multi pack review.”

Not trying to crap on your review...there was mention of adding other packs so I thought it would be a better fit than what was mentioned.

Carry on. My old bikini frame is nearing the end of its useable life so I will be watching to see how it goes

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Not trying to crap on your review...there was mention of adding other packs so I thought it would be a better fit than what was mentioned.

Carry on. My old bikini frame is nearing the end of its useable life so I will be watching to see how it goes

No worries. Thanks.

And SO saw the thread so sounds like they’re jumping in at some point.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the support guys. We just need to know the specifics of fit, and where to send one so we can do so. We plan to send a pack that has been popular within Seek Outside and that is an Integrated Lanner in SpectraGridHT. It's like 3.8 lbs all in, tough, and hauls well. However, we need the fit stuff before we can do anything.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the support guys. We just need to know the specifics of fit, and where to send one so we can do so. We plan to send a pack that has been popular within Seek Outside and that is an Integrated Lanner in SpectraGridHT. It's like 3.8 lbs all in, tough, and hauls well. However, we need the fit stuff before we can do anything.

. Watch for the e-mail.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Is this test sponsored by Rokslide or is it an independent test by ZH?

At first it sounded independent... but now I am not sure..

Both. Zach got some packs and we filled in the gaps.

JNDEER

WKR
Sounds good. Thanks Robby.

Sometime before he starts some background on him, hunting styles, success, would be nice to compare his state of mind going into each packs breakdown and use.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good. Thanks Robby.

Sometime before he starts some background on him, hunting styles, success, would be nice to compare his state of mind going into each packs breakdown and use.

I’m sure he will. He’s done reviews for us before. Here’s a video review he did a few years back on a Spot Hogg

KineKilla

WKR
Although these reviews will likely be too late and are also somewhat contingent on hunting success, I will be watching the reviews closely.

Thanks for the reviews to come.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk