Backpacks!

OP
Weston

Weston

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking at the stone glacier packs online today also, they seem very nice, they're incredibly light also

AZ Ron

Lil-Rokslider
Weston,

I live up in Chandler. If you're coming up here anytime soon, you are welcome to check out my MR Metcalf.

Ron

G Posik

WKR
I have a Stone Glacier and it is the most comfortable pack I have ever tried. I carry 80 lbs of sand around in it once a week and it carries extremely well. It is built solid and light weight. I like the meat shelf on there as it expands so you can still carry your camp and game.

Glenn

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
Well, all I will say is choose wisely because whichever of these you go with will last a VERY long time. I went through the same process as you and wound up going with the Kifaru DT3 with some additional pockets and a medium pod. With this system I can now have a stripped-down 4,000 ci pack that I can compress to use as a day pack or a 6,500 ci pack for my longest trips and anything in between.

While I don't really plan to use my frame without the main bag, I have the option to pack meat between the frame and bag so I don't have to pack meat with the rest of my gear(Aron promised to post a video explaining how to do this :))

I went with Kifaru because of the quality, fit, customer service, modularity and desire to support a Colorado company. Between Kifaru, MR and SG you are certain to wind up with a great pack, just be sure that whatever you choose fits your body first, and your other expectations after that.