Backup broadhead to iron will 200 grain or 175grain

Looking for a durable backup to these that is not a cutthroat. Ideas? I don’t want to buy 6 iron wills I wanna get 3 and have a backup of 3 heads that a cheaper but still durable. German Jager?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiPublic

FNG
Looking for a durable backup to these that is not a cutthroat. Ideas? I don’t want to buy 6 iron wills I wanna get 3 and have a backup of 3 heads that a cheaper but still durable. German Jager?

Out of curiosity, why not cutthroats, bad experience?

axemill

FNG
check out grizzly stik clearance. I have 4 200 grain heads, 2 samuri and 2 massai. they both will shave hair and are priced great

lukemcd44

FNG

G5 Montec M3

The Kudu Point heads would be a good choice for a back up head. Kind of a learning curve to sharpen but once you get it down they really aren't bad heads for the price. $45 for 3 I believe.

The Kudu Point heads would be a good choice for a back up head. Kind of a learning curve to sharpen but once you get it down they really aren't bad heads for the price. $45 for 3 I believe.

I carried a few Kudu last year with my IW heads. I was t very good at sharpening them, but if you can they’re reasonably priced.