Bad form elk hunting?

TxxAgg

WKR
Sounds like you should read the article.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
I did. Before I commented.

The hunters are dumb. A bunch of the people quoted in the article are dumb. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Marble

WKR
I did. Before I commented.

The hunters are dumb. A bunch of the people quoted in the article are dumb. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
Didn't know Minnesota and California were the same location.

Please do more Ted talks so you and the ranch fairy can join forces.

TxxAgg

WKR
Didn't know Minnesota and California were the same location.

Please do more Ted talks so you and the ranch fairy can join forces.

Maybe my humor came off the wrong way. We're probably on the same page. The hunters are from Minnesota. I think we agree they are boneheads.

Some of the comments from the locals reminded me of something I'd hear in liberal California or Austin TX for that matter.

example:
Volunteer “poop fairy” Jane Frisch walks the levee almost daily and knows it as well as anybody. Her big concerns about mixing hunting with other uses along that swath of the Snake is public safety.
“There were young families playing in the river that day,” Frisch said. “On a Sunday afternoon there’s a lot of people out there, and a lot of people of all ages.”
The visual, she said, was “really upsetting” to a lot of people who passed by.

Marble

WKR
@TxxAgg Ok i got it now. I thought the poop fairy thing was odd until I realized she goes on walks and picks up poop I'm assuming? From others dogs?

Although here in CA, there is no guarantee it's dog poop. True Story and quite disgusting and embarrassing its tolerated as much as it is.

And boneheads is a polite term IMO. I'm surprised the meat wasn't bad. Probably won't be very good IME.