Badland bino harnessnwith integrated range finder pocket

Anybody find a badlands harness that works well for 10x42 Cabelas euros ( or std 10x42 binos) with the range finder pouch? Wondering how the rangefinder pouch works out. I have a Sig 1600.

Hobbes330

FNG
I have the badlands xr and I run Nikon 8x42s with a Leopoldo range finders. I really like the shelf. I also have a pair of vortex 10x’s that also fit well, I just adjust the bottom to accommodate the taller binos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have the bino xr. Full disclosure, its the only bino harness i've ever used so take it for what you will. I've run vortex 8x42 crossfires and 10x42 vipers in it with my range finder in the bottom with no issues. Its quite easy to adjust the shelf and so far I have found that it doesn't move once you have it where you want it. I generally have the range finder attached to the bungee inside so that if i need quick acces on a stalk I can just reach down qnd grab it rather than opening it up.

msstate56

Lil-Rokslider
I have the badlands pack with the rangefinder holder. I’ve used to for two years and I love it. It keeps your RF right where you need it, instead of a separate pouch on your belt or wherever. It holds 10x42s perfectly, but I can make BX4 12x50 work. I use a Leupold 2800 RF. My favorite part is the magnetic closure. I’ll never use bungee or snaps or Velcro harnesses again.