Badlands 50% off sale

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome, thanks for heads up

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for posting! Bought a few more really nice items I probably don't need.
Note discount is not available for on sale items.

I'm not a badlands person but willing to try. What pant should person buy for early season elk (sept) temp between 30-80. Looking at website ( algus ) are the one. Anyone want to help with that.

Definitely go with the algus pants for that. I like the rise pants better because they’re so quiet, but if you get rained on they turn into 10 pound pair of pants from absorbing so much water.

Anyone have experience with the altitude or Algus shirts? I’m always on the lookout for a quick drying, odor resistant, and breathable shirt for warmer weather and as a base layer in colder weather. Sitka Core Lightweight Crew is the best I’ve found so far.

...and merino wool itches me before anyone suggests that :(

Anyone have experience with the altitude or Algus shirts? I’m always on the lookout for a quick drying, odor resistant, and breathable shirt for warmer weather and as a base layer in colder weather. Sitka Core Lightweight Crew is the best I’ve found so far.

...and merino wool itches me before anyone suggests that :(

You won’t itch at all with them. I don’t notice the smell in either of those but I’m also just a big stinky Italian so take that with a grain of salt. They’re very lightweight and quick drying though. The altitude is probably my favorite piece of theirs besides the flex hoodie.

Badland

FNG
This dang site has me spending more money than ever haha. Thanks for the code, gf gets a new pack!

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any experience with their merino base layers? Competitive with your Icebreakers or Smartwools?

I ended up ordering some Algus pants and long sleeve shirt. Didn’t super need them but my SKRE Early Season pants are on backorder for 2-3 weeks, and with this coupon, I was able to get the shirt too for just a few dollars more after cancelling the SKRE order.

Thanks for posting this. I got a friend to take advantage of this and he walked away with a healthy haul for our elk hunt!

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t used them but I’ve heard the merino base layers are supposed to be really good.

I have the short sleeve, long sleeve and long sleeve 1/4 zip all in the non camo. Have used them for two seasons and as base layers for snowborading, they are holding up great and don't itch.

I have the short sleeve, long sleeve and long sleeve 1/4 zip all in the non camo. Have used them for two seasons and as base layers for snowborading, they are holding up great and don't itch.

Do other types of merino normally itch you? I’ve tried 7-10 brands, including hybrids, and they all itch.

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Order the algus pants and a few base layers. Anybody have expirience with there tents and sleeping bags?