Badlands 50% off sale

Order the algus pants and a few base layers. Anybody have expirience with there tents and sleeping bags?

No personal experience but nothing about their tents or sleeping bag specs, design, or prices interest me. Think you can do better with many other brands.

No personal experience but nothing about their tents or sleeping bag specs, design, or prices interest me. Think you can do better with many other brands.

Their warranty is amazing. They said if you break it - regardless of how you do it, they will fix or replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their warranty is amazing. They said if you break it - regardless of how you do it, they will fix or replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the biggest reason I went with their clothing- I’m hard on it and have used the warranty a few times now with no questions asked. There are obviously better brands out there, but none would fix it for you at no charge if you tear it up.

Last edited:

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Reading some reviews it looks like their pants run a bit big. How about their shirts? Looking at the short sleeve Algus or Altitude. I am 5'8"/9" so i assume the medium would be best?

I called them to talk about sizing and they were helpful with that. I sized down for the pants.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
I got me a few pairs of their merino base layers and a scope cover to top it off. Will be here on Wednesday. Excited to see fit.

Btw. They also said the Algus/Altitude shirts will shrink a small amount so keep that in mind if in between sizes.

Spike elk

WKR
Bino case on the way. Badlands was my first decent pack. I have always liked em. Thanks for the code! (y)

They usually do a big sale every year and call it the friends and family sale. The code isn’t necessarily supposed to be shared to social media and such, but it always finds its way into Rokslide and the like

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up the Ovis top and bottom and the order came in already. Definitely quality pieces. Slightly heavier and slightly tighter fitting compared to my First Lite bases.
They will fit into my system nicely, and the price was hard to beat.
I also got a pair of the glove liners that seem to be quality

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered pair of Ovis top and bottoms, merino glove liners, and the Convection glove. Quality seems good upon initial example. Has me thinking I want to look at other pieces...

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
They seem to have fairly good stuff the little experience I've had with it, this deal makes it good for the price, not sure I'd every pay there full price.

It sounds like they’ve got some nice pieces in the works too. I’ve heard they have some 4 way stretch approach stuff coming out soon

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Algus pants and shirt on order. Hopefully I picked the right sizes, but it sounds easy to exchange them.