Badlands Bino XR

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Just got back from Cabelas they had a fathers day sale and wife wanted to get me something. I ended up finding the new Badlands Bino XR in the optics department and it is impressive. Probably the best Bino/Rangefinder setup Ive seen on the market. Im not a big binoculars harness guy and usually roll with a Rick Young Bino harness but since I picked up a Pair 10x42 EL Swaro I figured I should find something that offers a lot of protection for my Binos. This was just to nice to pass up.

Video here about it that shows it off.

Badlands Bino XR Binocular/Rangefinder Case - YouTube

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
Looks pretty slick from the video. What did it set the lady back if you don't mind me asking?

Mykonos

FNG
Late to the party but how do you like it? I’ve been shopping around and I think it’s the front runner for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late to the party but how do you like it? I’ve been shopping around and I think it’s the front runner for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure there is a member selling one of these for $100 in the classifieds. I was thinking about buying it from him but decided not to. You might want to check it out as it seems like a really good price...