Badlands gear

4IDARCHER

WKR
I really like FL and the Fusion pattern but the Approach pattern has recently caught my eye. Anyone have any experience with the pattern or the gear (clothing) that Badlands make?

I'm tempted to by a pair of the Algus pants off Amazon to try. I figure I have nothing to loose with the free returns.
My question is whether they have stretch to them like most other pants.

You can’t beat the lifetime warranty definitely going to be my next pattern once what I have currently is wore out. Excited to see what they offer coming out for the new year in July. Just wish they offered more solid colors on some items.

sgnading

FNG
Bought into the approach fx line and I love it. The sizing seems to be spot on for me as well. I mainly hunt whitetail, so I had to do a lot of sitting in a stand in 20 degree weather. Layering system kept me nice and warm throughout winter. I've only used for one season but I believe the clothing will continue to hold up well. If not, they have an awesome warranty that can't be beat.

I got the Venture Jacket in Approach FX great fit and features but a bit noisy for whitetail tree stand hunting so I am either going to return it or sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk